Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Conclusion

I meant to do this a while ago. I will probably not post much more about raw food, and that which I do will be so insignificant that it will be okay to use my normal blog to do so. The thing that I found I really liked about raw food was just eating whole fruits and vegetables. I like eating raw a lot better when I would grab a handful of nuts, a pepper, an avocado, a banana, and just eat it. It was a very different way of thinking about food, and I really like it. We are moving soon, so I have been trying to get rid of all the food that we have in the freezers and fridges, so not much raw eating going on, but I do look forward to broadening my horizons on whole raw foods, but that will be another experiment for another day, and probably not much to write and share about. So for now, I bid you all adieu.

No comments: